Tuesday, May 6, 2014

11 Things I learned in ACC 255

1. I learned how a blog works. I was never one to spend time doing or even reading blogs, so this let me into a world I was unfamiliar with.
2. I learned how to set up and manage a web site through webs.com, which was very interesting. I'm sure I'll use this later in life.
3. I learned how to create products on Cafepress.com
4. I learned specifics on what a privacy policy should offer.
5. I also learned what a Unique Selling Proposition is and how it is beneficial to company.
6. I learned how to incorporate HTML into my blog.
7. I learned how to promote myself to search engines.
8. And speaking of search engines, I learned what makes them work, Spider, Index, and Query software and what each does.
9. I learned the an ezine article can be beneficial to a company because it helps declare you as an expert and creates content for you and other users.
10. I learned how to use paypal, which I'm sure I'll be using more often.
11. Finally, I learned that most of this stuff is fairly easy if you just do a little research. Blogging and managing a website can be fun.


Here is my new product
http://www.cafepress.com/homerefresh.1293478315







Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free
Click Here!







No comments:

Post a Comment