Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Homerefresh.webs.com

Along with this lovely little blog, I have a website, www.homerefresh.webs.com  On the website I offer more personalized advice on home improvement projects rather then generalized know-how like on this blog.  The site is very simple.  It allows people to upload pictures and then I will give them advice based on their actual space!  If you hop over to it, it has step by step instructions on how to do it.  The reason I started the site was because I know from experience that a lot of home improvement or decorating advice is inspirational but I can't always figure out how to make it work for me.  That is the beauty of homerefresh.webs.com. Instead of me saying good ideas, I can tell you exactly how to make the ideas work for you in your exact space.  That way, you will know exactly where to start and why it will work for you.  I have also noticed that people wonder how to make things 'feel like me'.  By using the site, along with pictures of the space you upload pictures of preferred color palettes or a favorite collection of knick knacks you don't know how to incorporate into a space. The more pictures you upload, the better your advice will be and the better the space will turn out.  Not everyone can afford an interior designer, so having someone that can help you out, for cheap and quickly, without having to leave home is quite the service.  Try it out at www.homerefresh.webs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment